Millions around the world are holding their breath in anticipation of the operation to save the Moroccan child Rayan

Millions around the world are holding their breath in anticipation of the operation to save the Moroccan child Rayan 


The Moroccan authorities succeeded in dispelling a large number of crowds surrounding the rescue operation, Rayan, as they said earlier that these crowds are hampering rescue operations.


The National Council of the Moroccan Press, while condemning the efforts of newspapers to profit from the Rayan incident at the expense of ethics, according to "Al Arabiya Net", where it had published sites and newspapers confirming that the child was rescued and broadcast an unreal video showing the joy of the parents when the child came out and carried him high while shouting , with the aim of achieving readings and visits.


At the same time, Moroccan media said that the child may be reached after an hour, and that his movement is now "limited and weak."


Millions around the world are holding their breath in anticipation of the operation to rescue the Moroccan child Rayan, from the darkness of a deep well, and his father, Khaled, confirmed in an interview with Al-Arabiya Channel, that his child, who was in a well at a depth of 32 meters three days ago, is still alive, "expressing Hopefully he'll be out alive soon."


He also explained that the last time he saw pictures of his son in the surveillance cameras was Thursday and Friday evening, pointing out that Rayan ate some food and the rescue teams were able to provide him with oxygen.


He indicated that he dug this well to obtain water for irrigation and agriculture purposes. He recounted the moments that preceded the loss of Rayan and the discovery of his fall into the well through a mobile phone flashlight.


The grieving father confirmed that his son is able to move, and water and food have been delivered to him inside the well, stressing that he has not lost hope of his safe exit.


He also added that the child used to play near the well in which he fell, indicating that he expected, according to the authorities, to rescue Rayan within 3 hours.


He also revealed that he did not cover the well with pieces of wood because he was well aware of the seriousness of the situation, but a moment of neglect prevented that on the day the accident occurred.


In a voice full of sadness, Rayan's mother spoke, stressing that she had hope that her son would be alive, and that he would come out of the well unharmed.


While Rayan's uncle, Othman, confirmed that he "saw the child alive inside the well through the camera yesterday afternoon, Thursday," praying to God that the five-year-old get out safely.


He also confirmed what the father of the child said that he was able to drink and eat inside the well and was able to use his hands.


For its part, the Moroccan government has expressed its concern about a tragedy due to the possibility of landslide. She called on citizens not to gather around the well to facilitate its rescue, noting that the nature of the soil complicates the rescue process.


Meanwhile, rescue efforts continue so far to retrieve the little boy, in a race against time.


And work has progressed digging a tunnel parallel to the well that the rescuers are trying to get through, according to the Moroccan News Agency, and it is the tunnel that the rescuers hope to penetrate to reach Rayan.


It is reported that the five-year-old boy accidentally fell on Tuesday evening into a dry well with a depth of 32 meters, but its diameter is narrow and difficult to descend, in a village in the Bab Bard region near the city of Chefchaouen (northern Morocco).

#rayan  #child_rayan  #morocco   #chefchaouen

New developments in the operation to save the child Rayan 2022

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.